Seeking LOCAL Class A CDL Driver - $20.00-$29.55/hour, $40/Day Per Diem, Paid Time Off
What CalFrac Well Services is Hiring for:
Class A CDL Transport Driver Grand Junction CO – MUST BE LOCALCOMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- $20.00-$29.55/hour depending on experience plus overtime
- Local: Six (6) days on, Three (3) days off
- Schedule is typically during daylight hours, occasional travel required
- MUST BE LOCAL or HAVE OWN HOUSING TO BE CONSIDERED
- 14 Days of Paid time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- $40 a day per diem, when working away from home district
- Two Medical plan offerings (coupled with dental and vision)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) / Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Company Paid Telehealth for virtual doctor visits
- Company Paid life and AD&D insurance for employees
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance for employees and their spouse/children
- Voluntary short term or long term disability
- A 401K plan with a 5% company match
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided
- Paid Training
- Transport materials to and from job site
- Monitor unit to ensure proper Maintenance
- Follow all Health, Safety, and Environment Policies & Procedures
- Work outside in all weather conditions with a diverse team
- Valid Class A CDL
- Tanker and HAZMAT Endorsement preferred (must be obtained within 90 days of employment)
- Satisfactory Driving Record for last 3 years
- 2+ years of Commercial Driving experience required
- Previous industry related experience preferred
This opportunity from CalFrac Well Services is available in Grand Junction.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with CalFrac Well Services offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
CalFrac Well Services has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- 2 Years Experience
- Clean Driving Record
- Travel Required
- Shift Work
- Hazmat Endorsement
- Tanker Endorsement
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About CalFrac Well Services:
Calfrac Well Services Ltd. is an API Q2 certified oilfield services company operating in Western Canada, Colorado, North Dakota, Arkansas, Pennsylvania, New Mexico, Texas, Western Siberia and Argentina.
Read more on CalFrac Well Services Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from CalFrac Well Services? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!