Labourers - Water & Sewer
What Sureway Construction Ltd. is Hiring for:
Laborer - Experience with Water and Sewer
Sureway Construction offers a fantastic opportunity to join a leading team in the construction industry. We offer a friendly, fast paced environment with plenty of room for career advancement, great benefits, RRSP's and a strong team of professionals.
Sureway Construction is currently hiring Laborers with Water and Sewer Experience to join our team in Edmonton.
Sureway Construction Group of Companies is currently hiring Experienced Water and Sewer Laborers for our division in Edmonton and surrounding area.
The responsibilities of the Experienced Laborer include, but are not limited to:
- Must ensure a solid understanding of, and comply with the principles of the company’s Code of Ethics. Must examine situations in light of the principles of the Code of Ethics.
- Participate as a vital team member, and contribute towards the success of the organization, which may involve the provision of other technical and administrative support, as required.
- Promote a team approach and maintain dialogue with all employees to exchange information and gather ideas.
- Collaborate with any project teams on other special initiatives, as required.
- Promote, execute and adhere to the company’s safety program, and encourage all employees, subcontractors and consultants to adopt safety as a culture.
- Attend daily and weekly safety meetings and inspections.
- Work with the Foreman/Safety Department to investigate damage, incidents or near misses on the worksite, and ensure proper procedures are carried out according to the Company’s Safety Program.
- Work in a safe, responsible manner to not intentionally or unintentionally injure oneself, or endanger the wellbeing of others.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Excellent problem solving skills required.
- Good analytical ability and manual dexterity.
- Must have proven ability to work in tight spots.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to work in outdoors in physically demanding conditions.
- Committed to working in a safe and efficient manner.
- CSA approved steel toed boots with 6” ankle support.
- CSTS-09, and H2S Awareness training is an asset.
- Successful candidates are required to have personal reliable transportation, valid driver’s license.
- Must pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing which may be swab or urine depending on site requirements.
- Candidates must successfully complete Sureway's Orientation, Site Specific Orientation as well as any other fit for work testing.
- May be subject to Criminal Record checks depending on site requirements.
Sureway Construction is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resumes; however only those selected for and interview will be contacted.
We’re Ready. Are You?
Sureway offers a fantastic opportunity to join a leading team in the heavy civil construction industry. We offer a friendly, fast paced environment with plenty of room for career advancement, great benefits, and a strong team of professionals
Successful candidates are required to have reliable personal transportation, a valid driver’s license, and pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.
We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We’re Ready. Are You?
This opportunity from Sureway Construction Ltd. is available in Edmonton.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Sureway Construction Ltd. offers:
Hands On Training
Room for advancement
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Sureway Construction Ltd. has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Drug Test
- Alcohol Test
- Reliable Transportation
- Lift 50Lbs
- Long Hours
- All Types Of Weather
- Steel Toed Boots
- Overtime Required
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Sureway Construction Ltd.:
Sureway Construction offers a fantastic opportunity to join a leading team in the construction industry. We offer a friendly, fast paced environment with plenty of room for career advancement, great benefits, RRSP's and a strong team of professionals. We’re Ready. Are You?
Read more on Sureway Construction Ltd. Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Sureway Construction Ltd.? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!