Labourer (FLINT Corp) in Hinton, AB: $140.00 Per Day LOA + Benefits + 12hr Shifts
What FLINT (ClearStream Energy Services) is Hiring for:
We are looking for Labourers for a Turnaround at the Hinton Pulp Mill. This Turnaround is expected to run from the beginning of June until mid-June. These positions offer $140/day LOA and up to four hours of travel pay for mobilization and demobilization for those travelling over 100km outside of Hinton, AB.
What would you be doing?
- Supporting the cleaning and maintenance of equipment, machinery, and corresponding site areas.
- Transporting materials and equipment.
- Dig trenches, and shovel snow, gravel, and other materials.
- Cleaning off machinery at shops and client sites.
- Other duties as assigned.
Does this sound like you?
- Previous experience in a facility or mill.
- Currently enrolled in a Pipefitter Apprenticeship is an asset.
- Valid WHMIS and Fall Protection safety tickets (mandatory).
- Ability to work long days and work independently.
- Strong work ethic and communication skills.
- Must have your own reliable transportation to site.
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal communication required.
- Physically capable of performing all necessary duties of the job including but not limited to heavy pulling, pushing and lifting (up to 50 lbs), climbing, shoveling, bending, twisting, etc.
Perks of the job
- Competitive pay.
- LOA: $140/day plus travel pay for mob/de-mob (with proof of residence).
- 14 days straight with 12-hour shifts.
- Benefits after 300 hours of work.
- Opportunity to return for future jobs or transfer to other positions with Flint.
This opportunity from FLINT (ClearStream Energy Services) is available in Hinton.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with FLINT (ClearStream Energy Services) offers:
Living Out Allowance
Many Positions Available
12 hr shifts
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
About FLINT (ClearStream Energy Services):
FLINT Corp. (formerly ClearStream Energy Services Inc.), is a leading provider for Maintenance & Turnarounds, Wear Technologies, Fabrication, Modularization & Machining, Facility Construction, Pipeline Installation, Heavy Equipment Operators, High Voltage Construction, and Environmental Services. With offices strategically located across Canada and over 4,000 employees, we supply solutions to the Energy and Industrial markets including: Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Mining, Power, Agriculture, Forestry, Infrastructure and Water Treatment.
Read more on FLINT (ClearStream Energy Services) Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from FLINT (ClearStream Energy Services)? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!