Journeyperson - Electrician - 14 & 7 - $180/Day LOA
What Jardeg is Hiring for:
Project Type: Industrial (Wind Turbines)
Project Location: Garden Plains WTG, Hanna Alberta
Shift: Day or Night
Schedule: 14 days on / 7 days off
LOA: $180 per calendar day
- Involved with electrical Construction of 26 Wind Turbine Generators (WTG) for a total capacity of 130MW
- Equipment Installation, LV and MV cable Installation and terminations. Pulling cable and terminations.
- Installing electrical equipment along with reading and interpreting drawings and following Specifications and CEC.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years Industrial experience
Certificates & Licences
- CSTS 2020
- WHMIS 2015 Certificate
- ESC Fall Pro
- Registered apprentice/journeyman
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Pre-employment A/D testing is required
This opportunity from Jardeg is available in Calgary.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Jardeg offers:
14 & 7
Living Out Allowance
Many Positions Available
Long Term Work
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Jardeg has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Drug Test
- Alcohol Test
- 2 Years Experience
- Fall Protection
- Legally Work in Canada
- CSTS 2020
- Journeyman Certification
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
If you’re a tradesperson working in Canada, their positions across commercial, infrastructure, and industrial construction and maintenance means they have more than just a job for you.
Read more on Jardeg Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Jardeg? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!