Journeymen Electrician ($32.50/Hr) - Midland, Tx
What EnergiPersonnel is Hiring for:
Location: Midland, TX
Pay: $32.50 per hour
Work Hours: Mon-Fri
Position: Full Time
Own company truck
Some weekend and evening hours are required when you are on-call.
• Test electrical systems using tools that include voltmeters, oscilloscopes and ohmmeters to determine where issues may be occurring, the safety of the system and to ensure compatibility
• Document actions, testing results, observations, final diagnosis of the situation and steps taken to resolve issues for each job or situation
• Repair electrical issues by replacing or installing components, wiring or devices
• Determine the steps necessary to assess an electrical situation using testing devices, blueprints and maps
• Maintain a safe work environment by adhering to all company guidelines and OSHA safety requirements and also through reporting violations of policies, procedures and guidelines to immediate supervisor
• Use ladders, scaffolding, platform and lifts to work on electrical systems in residential homes, on roadside poles and in commercial properties
• Answer emergency calls quickly, assess the safety of the situation upon first arriving at the scene and provide directions to individuals affected by the electrical emergency to ensure their continued safety and comfort
• Maintain equipment to ensure it is in good condition and can operate or be used safely; report any issues to immediate supervisor
Certificates & Licences
• Completed electrician apprenticeship
• Proficiency with the National Electrical Code and local codes
• Valid driver’s license
Knowledge & Skills
• Ability to read blueprints
• Solid skills in troubleshooting
• Good knowledge of proper safety procedures.
• Must pass criminal background check and drug test
• Clean driving record
• Previous experience working on residential and commercial electrical systems
This opportunity from EnergiPersonnel is available in Midland.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with EnergiPersonnel offers:
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
EnergiPersonnel has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Drug Test
- Clean Driving Record
- Relevant Industry Experience
- Journeyman Certification
- Criminal Record Check
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
EnergiPersonnel was founded by Judy and Fred Hansler in Midland, Texas in 1993. Since that time, we have grown and expanded, earning a reputation as a true leader in staffing, specifically in the oil and gas industry. We are the most responsive team in the business, making ourselves available 24/7/365 to our clients and our candidates. We are a company with national reach, but we have never lost sight of the values that made us who we are. We are a people-centric, service-first team that believes in making the right match the first time, every time.
Read more on EnergiPersonnel Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from EnergiPersonnel? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!