Journeymen & Apprentice Electricians (Camp Work)
What Pronghorn Controls is Hiring for:
Shared as 'urgently hiring', Employer seeks Electricians - Journeymen and Apprentice Electricians for camp work.
Location: Northern Alberta
· Installing and terminating conduit and cable. Locating and installing equipment, panels, sensors and other control components and devices
· Fabricate control panels, wiring check-out. Perform and/or assist with systems start up
· Participate in job site final walk though. Prepare all as built markup drawings for the design engineer
· Assist the project manager in the coordination of on-site activities and monitoring of progress
· Layout and plan the installation. Quantify and order required material
· Provide input relating to the resolution of any design or installation issues
· Where possible participate as part of the initial handover team to plan the job from the onset
· Install, alter, repair and maintain a wide range of electrical equipment for safe, efficient and environmentally sound operation
· Ensure all electrical maintenance operations are in compliance with applicable regulations and trade practices;
· Lay out circuits, set up breaker and panel boxes, and install fixtures and lights as well as other electrical equipment
The successful candidates will be:
o Registered Electrical Apprentices or Certified Journeymen
· And have the following:
o A minimum of three years of experience in an oilfield industrial environment
o A valid Driver's License and a good driving record
o Training in First Aid, H2S, CSTS/PST, Fall Protection
· Industrial experience is preferred including experience in an oilfield environment
· Ability to travel for out of town work
These opportunities from Pronghorn Controls are available in Fort Chipewyan, Fort McMurray, Grande Prairie, High Level, Alberta, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Pronghorn Controls offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Pronghorn Controls has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Safety Tickets
- 3 Years Experience
- Valid Certifications
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Pronghorn Controls:
Pronghorn Controls is a dynamic and exciting full service instrumentation and electrical products and services company. Our forward thinking outlook and composition of skilled workers throughout Western Canada provide a winning value proposition to all our clients and customers. A rich blend of enthusiasm and exceptional technical expertise ensures that we deliver superior performance to the vibrant and rewarding oil and gas industry as well as other sectors including mining, agriculture, power generation, industrial, crypto currency, fabrication and solar energy.
Read more on Pronghorn Controls Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Pronghorn Controls? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!