Journeyman and an Apprentice Electricians
What Elwood Staffing is Hiring for:
Immediate need for a Journeyman and an Apprentice Electrician for our Client in Pasadena, TX!
This company has been in business for over 47 years services both Commercial and Residential client needs.
What's in it for you?
Elwood Staffing associates are eligible for a comprehensive and competitive benefits package plus an exclusive savings program, including:
- Medical/Vision/Dental/Rx plans
- Holiday Pay
- Teladoc (online care)
- Referral Bonus Incentive
- And More!
Journeyman Electrician Details:
Performs installations, alterations, additions, and/or repair of electrical systems, conductors, and associated materials and equipment on varies projects.
- Lays out work and preps materials for installation.
- Determines wire and conduit sizing.
- Measures, cuts, bends, threads, assembles and installs electrical conduit using measuring devices, hand tools, threader and hand or mechanical benders.
- Installs feeders. Performs switchgear installation and terminations.
- Installs and connects power supply wiring, cables, conduit, and electrical apparatus in new and existing facilities following diagrams, schematics, or blueprints.
- Troubleshoots and resolves problems in electrical circuits, systems, and equipment.
- Operates any hand tools and equipment necessary to perform all associated tasks.
- Performs other project related duties and assignments as instructed by supervisor.
Journeyman Electrician Qualifications:
- Hold a current Journeyman’s or Apprentice (TDLR) License.
- Minimum 2+ years residential and commercial experience.
- Understands production & material management
- Are skilled in the tools and installation methods used in commercial construction
- OSHA30 a plus
- Requires basic mechanical aptitude, mathematical and English language skills.
- Applicant may be subject to a background check
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment
These opportunities from Elwood Staffing are available in Houston, Pasedena.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Elwood Staffing offers:
Paid Time Off
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Elwood Staffing has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Background Check
- Valid Certifications
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Elwood Staffing:
Better opportunities. Better balance. Better match. Whatever better means to you, we're the people who make it possible. Because your better drives us to seek out the best and brightest in the industry, work with the finest companies in their fields, and place the best talent in the marketplace. Isn't it time for something better?
Read more on Elwood Staffing Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Elwood Staffing? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!