Ironworker / Welder in Edmonton, AB: Up to $40.00/hr
What Prime Steel Inc. is Hiring for:
Structural and miscellaneous steel installation, commercial experienced ironworkers and welders required in Edmonton and surrounding areas.
Hiring Apprentice and Journeyman
- Class 5 drivers license and the ability to get to sites across Alberta.
- Provide your own tool belt and tools.
- Certificates required - fall arrest protection, elevated work platform, CSTS 2020, trade certification. We will train if required.
- Resume with references and contact information for previous employers.
- Physically fit to withstand working in Alberta's climates, lifting and moving heavy objects, climbing, bending, twisting, repetitive motions.
- Able to work long shifts, overtime and out of town.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Salary: $20.00-$40.00 per hour
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
This opportunity from Prime Steel Inc. is available in Edmonton.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Prime Steel Inc. offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Prime Steel Inc. has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Long Hours
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Prime Steel Inc.:
Prime Steel has a full service fleet of Supervisors, Ironworkers, and Welders with decades of experience in commercial structural and miscellaneous steel installation. Your projects are handled with care from the moment the drawings are reviewed to the final placement and inspections are complete. Our culture of safety and quality has been a driving force in getting repeat business and growing our connections throughout Canada.
Read more on Prime Steel Inc. Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Prime Steel Inc.? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!