Ironworker - Fort McMurray, AB. Comp Wages + $5.00/hr Incentive. 7/7 + Camp ¨+ Flight.
What Jardeg is Hiring for:
Ironworker Journeyperson to join the CNRL Albian project team on site near Fort McMurray, Alberta.
- This is a permanent, full-time position on 7 days on, 7 days off rotation on day shifts.
- Camp accommodations and charter flights (from Calgary or Edmonton) provided by the company.
WAGE TOP-UP PROGRAM
- This Incentive Program consists of an additional $5.00 per hour paid on a quarterly basis. Temporary incentive program effective from June 5th to December 31st, 2022.
- Read blueprints and specifications to lay out the work
- Unload and stack steel units so each piece can be hoisted as needed
- Erect and install scaffolding, construction cranes, derricks and other hoisting equipment
- Assemble rigging (cables, pulleys, hooks) to move heavy equipment and materials
- Attach cables from a crane or derrick and direct crane operators with hand signals or radios
- Position steel units, align holes and insert temporary bolts
- Check the alignments and join steel parts by bolting or tack welding them with an electric arc process
- Assemble and erect pre-fabricated metal structures
- Select, cut, bend, position, and secure steel bars or wire mesh in concrete forms to reinforce the concrete
- Install ornamental and other structural metalwork such as curtain walls, metal stairways, railings and power doors
- Unload and install pre-cast components
- Certified Journeyperson Ironworker and/or Red Seal
- Common Safety Orientation (CSO) or CSTS-09
- Energy Safety Canada Certified Confined Space Entry
- Energy Safety Canada Certified Fall Arrest and/or Fall Protection
- Basic Rigging Certification
- Aerial Work Platform (AWP)
- Valid Government Issued Identification
This opportunity from Jardeg is available in Fort McMurray.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Jardeg offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Jardeg has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Certifications
- CSTS/OSSA or BSO or CSO (Common Safety Orientation)
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
If you’re a tradesperson working in Canada, their positions across commercial, infrastructure, and industrial construction and maintenance means they have more than just a job for you.
Read more on Jardeg Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Jardeg? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!