What PTW Energy is Hiring for:
PTW is a leading industry solutions provider delivering construction, fabrication, and maintenance services. Our network extends across Canada, and the United States. We create and deliver innovative industrial solutions to customers in the agricultural, mining, oil and gas, petrochemical, pulp and paper, nuclear and renewable energy industries
INSTRUMENTATION – APPRENTICES AND JOURNEYPERSONS
PTW is hiring an Instrumentation Technician Apprentice and/or a Journeyman to join our team in Greeley Colorado! If you are a certified Instrumentation Journeyperson or a Registered Apprentice, we want to hear from you!
A DAY IN THE LIFE…
- Repair, maintain and adjust system components or remove and replace defective parts
- Calibrate and maintain components and instruments according to manufacturers’ specifications
- Work with a variety of pneumatic, electrical and electronic testing instruments to measure and control variables
- Interpret and use appropriate CSA, ISA and API installation standards and practices
- Use pneumatic, electrical and electronic testing devices to inspect and test instrument and system operation, diagnose faults and tubing
- Must possess maintenance and industrial oil field instrumentation experience.
- Must be a certified Journeyman Instrumentation Technician or a registered apprentice.
- Must be able to take initiative, work independently as well as in a team.
- Must be reliable and dependable (i.e.: punctual and ready to work).
- Excellent communication skills.
- A demonstrated ability to work safely.
- Must be able to complete and pass OSHA-10
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must have own transportation as most locations are not accessible with public transportation.
- Must be able to pass drug and alcohol test (pre-employment and random)
- Must be able to pass background checks
Competitive Wages and benefits plans | Apprenticeship Tuition Program | Quality work | Safety and quality are built into everything we do | Safety Training and PPE provided | Consistent work | Opportunity for advancement | Learning and development | Opportunities to travel, stay local or relocate | Team atmosphere | People-focused company
We care about your health and safety. At PTW, we follow all COVID-19 protocols set by the state and local governments. We also implement measures as required by our clients and our own Health and Safety team.
PTW is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to achieving greater accessibility by providing accommodation for people with disabilities during our hiring process. Accommodations are available on request for qualified candidates during each stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that candidates applying for US job openings must be authorized to work in United States.
OUR VALUES GROUND US: CARE | EXCELLENCE | PASSION
This opportunity from PTW Energy is available in Greeley.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with PTW Energy offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
PTW Energy has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About PTW Energy:
Industrial service specialists providing fabrication, construction and maintenance services through a strategic network across North America. PTW Energy Services Ltd. is a private company headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Our industry leading solutions provide fabrication, construction and maintenance services through a network that extends across Canada and the United States. We have over 2,500 talented people proud of the safe and reliable work we perform for our customers every day.
Read more on PTW Energy Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from PTW Energy? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!