What Cameco Corporation is Hiring for:
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Performing predictive and preventative maintenance checks on a regular basis to ensure safe and reliable production
- Installing and maintaining all measurement and control systems including DCS/PLC, flowmeters, pH transmitters, density gauges, pressure transmitters, level transmitters and online analyzers
- Troubleshooting equipment failures and document repairs
This is a 3-month temporary position.
Requirements of the position:
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent
- Interprovincial red seal or Saskatchewan journeyperson industrial instrument certificate
- Minimum three to five years of directly related work experience in an industrial or mine environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Work a rotational schedule and commute to site by aircraft
- Experience with FOXBORO DCS’and/or Modicon PLC systems
- Experience using SAP
- Experience with various instrumentation programming and configuration software
Preference will be given to qualified internal applicants and Residents of Saskatchewan’s North.
- competitive pay
- superior benefits
- employee share ownership plan for all employees
- Live Better wellness program
Deadline for applications is December 13, 2022. Please quote competition number 38357.
This opportunity from Cameco Corporation is available in Key Lake.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Cameco Corporation offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
About Cameco Corporation:
At Cameco we understand the value of a diverse workforce and we embrace, encourage and support workplace inclusion and diversity. New ideas, perspectives, experiences, and expertise make Cameco stronger. We are committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the communities we operate in. Our vision is to create a culture where inclusion is the goal, and a diverse and representative workforce is our measure of success. Cameco is committed to providing an inclusive selection process, free from systemic barriers. support employment equity and encourage all members of underrepresented groups (i.e., women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of racialized groups/visible minorities) to voluntarily disclose. Cameco welcomes applicants from all backgrounds, abilities, and experiences to apply.
Read more on Cameco Corporation Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Cameco Corporation? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!