Instrumentation Technician with Project Managment and Estimating experience
What FLINT (ClearStream Energy Services) is Hiring for:
This is a permanent position based in Grande Prairie. The role is expected to start in late March 2023.
- Install, calibrate, troubleshoot and maintain process instrumentation, communication networks, and control equipment, including flow computers, tank gauging systems, custody transfer metering, and associated equipment.
- Analyze, interpret and utilize the information contained in SCADA, LOI displays, and P ID drawings to ensure the safe operation of facilities.
- Supports programming and troubleshooting of Local Operator Interfaces and Programmable Logic Controllers.
- Troubleshoot electrical, instrumentation, and control equipment.
- Provide Instrumentation support and maintenance to ensure system reliability.
- Use pneumatic, electrical, and electronic testing devices to inspect and test instrument and system operation and diagnose.
- Repair, maintain and adjust system components or remove and replace defective parts.
Does this sound like you?
- Have a Journeyperson or Instrumentation Certificate.
- Have experience in project management and estimating.
- Have high regard for personal safety and the safety of company assets and employees.
- Self-motivated and capable of performing tasks with minimal supervision.
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle strict deadlines.
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal communication required.
Perks of the job:
- Competitive Pay is based on your work and not your previous salary.
- Benefits after 300+ hours worked.
Other important details:
This position has been identified as a safety-sensitive position and will require completion of drug and alcohol testing.
This opportunity from FLINT (ClearStream Energy Services) is available in Grande Prairie.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with FLINT (ClearStream Energy Services) offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
FLINT (ClearStream Energy Services) has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Certifications
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About FLINT (ClearStream Energy Services):
FLINT Corp. (formerly ClearStream Energy Services Inc.), is a leading provider for Maintenance & Turnarounds, Wear Technologies, Fabrication, Modularization & Machining, Facility Construction, Pipeline Installation, Heavy Equipment Operators, High Voltage Construction, and Environmental Services. With offices strategically located across Canada and over 4,000 employees, we supply solutions to the Energy and Industrial markets including: Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Mining, Power, Agriculture, Forestry, Infrastructure and Water Treatment.
Read more on FLINT (ClearStream Energy Services) Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from FLINT (ClearStream Energy Services)? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!