Immediately Hiring Exp Journeyman Electrician Houston ($27.00 - $30.00/Hr)
What ResourceMFG is Hiring for:
Location: Houston, TX
Pay: 27.00-30.00 per hour
- Competitive weekly pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- Free Online Courses
- Short Term Disability
- Cell Phone Discounts
- Holiday Pay
- Review work performed by electrical assembly department on shop floor.
- Test electrical systems using tools that include but not limited to voltmeters, oscilloscopes, and ohmmeters to determine where issues may be occurring
- Document actions, testing results, observations, final diagnosis of the situation and the steps taken to resolve issues for each job or situation.
- Ensure compliance with the National Electric Code, (NEC) as well as specific job requirements.
- Install, troubleshoot, and maintain electrical systems on new or existing equipment.
- Responsible for executing instructions per the Production Supervisor.
- Assists in enforcing standards and complying with regulations.
- Reports defective material or questionable conditions to the department supervisor
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations by adhering to all company guidelines and OSHA safety requirements.
- Report all violations of safety policies to immediate supervisor
- Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedule with minimum supervision.
- Complete and record documentation as required by specific jobs
- 3 Years Experience
- Journeyman Electrician’s License or Master Electrician’s License
This opportunity from ResourceMFG is available in Houston.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with ResourceMFG offers:
Many Positions Available
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
ResourceMFG has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Background Check
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- Long Hours
- Safety Tickets
- 3 Years Experience
- Journeyman Certification
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
ResourceMFG is the first and largest national staffing company specializing in manufacturing, working alongside top plants and facilities to provide jobs in production, quality, maintenance, supervision and all levels of management.
Read more on ResourceMFG Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from ResourceMFG? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!