What Avenge Energy Services Inc. is Hiring for:
HYDROVAC OPERATORS - Guaranteed full time work for 3 years, to support large projects.
Overview: Work Assignments will be based out of our Fort Saskatchewan branch to support work in surrounding areas, travel to Edson will be necessary accommodation assistance and camp/hotel accommodations are available. Pre-employment, pre-access and customer random drug and alcohol testing is required. Avenge makes health and safety of our team and the public a priority. Employees are expected to be Fit for Duty and participate in a safety focused culture. Starting wage is dependent on experience and work history.
We have permanent positions available as Avenge supports pipeline project contracts for the next three years. If you are interested in project based and/or year round work we have the ability to move our teams throughout our projects in areas including Grande Prairie, AB, Peace River, AB, and Fort St. John, BC.
Ideal candidates with possess the ability and flexibility to run and perform the duties of Hydrovac and other equipment. Long-term permanent employment opportunity includes being trained to operate a variety of Vac equipment for high performing team members to support company and customer needs.
About Avenge Energy Services Inc. (“Avenge”)
Avenge is the Peace Region’s leader in top quality fluid management, servicing customers throughout Western Canada. At Avenge, the safety of our employees is a top priority, followed by delivering the best service, with the best equipment, and with the best people. Visit our indeed company profile or website for additional company information.
- Able to drive, operate, and stage units to meet company and customer requirements.
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work. practices, policies, and procedures while acting in a safe manner and fit for work at all times with the ability to perform customer and post incident testing requirements. COVID19 testing, isolation and personal distancing requirements as per regulations if and when necessary.
- Pre-qualification certificates. First Aid, H2S, Fall Protection, Confined Space w/rescue, Ground Disturbance 201, PCST, CSTS2020 and CSO. Assistance to obtain if needed.
- Hold a valid Class 3 driver license with less than 5 demerits.
- Attend daily safety meetings, complete daily tasks in a safe and efficient manner.
- Conduct safety and hazard awareness sessions to promote a safe working environment
- Follow and implement best practices to improve operational efficiency
- Performs pre and post trip inspections using electronic programs.
- Assists with job site preparation, perform roadside repairs
- Maintains and updates driver’s logbook using electronic programs.
- Communicates with dispatchers and supervisors throughout the day.
- Continuous communication with all employees and customers in a respectful, friendly and professional manner.
- Comply with all reasonable instruction from management and use safety equipment where provided. Posses induct
- Adheres to company policy with respect to Human Resource and HSE management.
- Adheres to company policy with respect to document security, confidentiality, and privacy responsibilities.
Pre-hire Interview Requirements:
- COVID 19 Self Assessment / Bring Mask
- 7 Panel Drug and Alcohol Test
- Driver evaluation
- Commercial drivers abstract - Clean or minimal demerits are required
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Fit for Duty - safety focused behaviours and mindset
- Think before you act using good communication skills and a capacity to engage audiences across all levels
- Capability to manage continuous change and remain calm, be solution focused, using good judgement and decision making.
- Good analytical and reasoning capabilities
- Consultative orientation and efficient time management skills
- Possess a customer focused service mindset
- Able to prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written and electronic communication skill
- Possess computer skills and use of phone app electronic programs
- Physically fit and able to work in remote and EXTREME weather and conditions
This opportunity from Avenge Energy Services Inc. is available in Grande Prairie.
Avenge Energy Services Inc. has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- 3 Years Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Avenge Energy Services Inc.:
Avenge is the Peace Region’s leader in top quality fluid management, servicing customers throughout Western Canada. We have large projects for guaranteed full time work for the next three (3) years. At Avenge, the safety of our employees is a top priority, followed by delivering the best service, with the best equipment, and with the best people. Visit our indeed company profile or website for additional company information.
Read more on Avenge Energy Services Inc. Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Avenge Energy Services Inc.? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!