Human Resources Advisor (Leader Services) in Fort McMurray Alberta (Hybrid Remote & Office)
What Suncor is Hiring for:
You will work within a grass roots culture focused on providing an inclusive, collaborative, and supportive environment. You will join a network of talented and knowledgeable professionals, and the experience you gain here can be leveraged throughout your career with Suncor. Together we will achieve results for our leaders and our clients by leveraging our strengths found in our community and our technology.
- Five years of demonstrated HR experience, preferably in the oil and energy industry and in a union environment
- A Bachelor's degree in human resources, commerce, or a related field
- Demonstrated negotiation, contracting, conflict resolution, and mediation skills, with a strong ability to manage competing priorities
- Full knowledge of HR management principles in key areas such as labor relations and / or organizational effectiveness
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications and a working knowledge of ServiceNow and Workday
- Support our core HR processes (employee / labor relations, compensation, organizational effectiveness, talent strategies, and change management)
- Provide policy interpretation and technical advice to leaders
- Identify and interpret risks and develop recommendations best suited to meet business needs
- Support training, coaching, and mentorship of new team members
- Collaborate to resolve issues and identify continuous improvement opportunities to enhance the customer experience
Location and other Key Details:
- You will work out of our Calgary head office, located in the Suncor Energy Centre at 150 – 6th Ave S.W. or our Base Plant Mine in Fort McMurray, Alberta
- Hours of work are a regular 40-hour work week, Monday to Friday
- Depending on the nature of the role, we have implemented a Hybrid Work Model to provide our employees with a combination of office-based work and ‘work from home’ flexibility. To learn more, speak to your recruiter
These opportunities from Suncor are available in Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Suncor offers:
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Suncor has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- 5 Years Experience
- Advanced Computer Skills
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
A Canadian integrated energy company based in Calgary, Alberta. Specializes in the production of synthetic crude from oil sands. Its international efforts include offshore developments in the North Sea, and conventional, land-based efforts in Libya, Syria, and Trinidad and Tobago.
Read more on Suncor Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Suncor? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!