Hiring Welder for Client in Chilliwack ($21.21- $36.00 per hour)
What Express Employment Professionals is Hiring for:
Location: Rosedale, BC
Salary: $21.21- $36 per hour, DOE
Position: Full time, permanentShift: Days
Role & Responsibilities:
- Fabricate and weld products, sub-assemblies, and components using various manufacturing techniques and tools
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding, brazing, soldering, and related equipment to ensure the quality and accuracy of the finished product
- Read, interpret, and comprehend technical drawings and revisions to accurately measure and layout component
- Collaborate with team members and follow instructions to meet production goals and deadline
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned or required to maintain a safe and efficient work environment
Certificates & Licences:
- Possession of a Welder Trade Certification/CWB certification or equivalent experience, such as a C-ticket, B-ticket, or Red Seal, would be advantageous
- Previous experience in fabrication techniques would also be an asset
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team to achieve project objectives
- Physical ability to lift and manipulate materials weighing up to 50 lbs safely and without assistance
- Willingness to learn new skills and techniques as required by the job, and to perform any additional duties as assigned by management.
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Matching RRSP program
- Annual Boot Allowance
- Apprenticeships and Training
- Opportunities for growth
This opportunity from Express Employment Professionals is available in Chilliwack.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Express Employment Professionals offers:
Lots of Hours
Long Term Work
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Express Employment Professionals has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Background Check
- Drug Test
- Alcohol Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- Shift Work
- Relevant Industry Experience
- Journeyman Certification
- Red Seal
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in Canada and the U.S. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 760 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including Professional, Light Industrial, and Office Services.
Read more on Express Employment Professionals Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Express Employment Professionals? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!