Recruitment & Content Specialist ($25.00/hr to $50.00/hr, Work Remote + Bonuses)
The Straight Goods:
More info on what Energy Job Shop is hiring for:
We’re looking for a passionate content specialist to help us find, vet and post content to the EJS platform. If you're passionate about the oil, gas and energy industry and want to help thousands of good people get back to work - we need to talk!
- Position: Energy Job Shop Content & Jobs Specialist
- Hours: 10-15hrs per week
- This is a performance-based position and is contract work for those who are proven performers.
- We are flexible as to when the work gets done, and how you prefer to work, including if you have another job. Work smarter, not harder. View the time you spend here as an investment.
- Salary: $5/per post = 60 to 70 job posts per week ($25.00/hr to $50.00/hr)
- Deadline: CLOSED/POSITION FILLED
Our primary goal for this position is to have job inventory added to EJS that aligns with employer inventory we have access to along with opportunities that align with our community’s interests.
- Job sourcing, vetting and posting of jobs on Energy Job Shop to fill up the US Jobs and Canadian Jobs employment categories
- We would provide an overview of where jobs can be sourced (vetted employers, recruiters, etc) the cities/regions we're looking to fill as well as the types of jobs e.g labourers, pipeline operators, electricians, heavy duty mechanics etc.
- We would need 40-50 posts per week minimum, mixed between US and Canada
- We need a minimum posting schedule, which would be a MINIMUM of posting jobs 3-4x per week. NOTE - there can't be large gaps (more than 24hrs) between job postings.
- We want to to provide value to our existing viewership by providing qualified, hot leads on recent jobs to keep visitors coming back to the site organically. We also share these jobs on our Facebook pages and in our newsletter.
- We will pay $5/per post on our pre-determined inventory (Which equates to roughly $25.00/hr to $50.00/hr (depends how efficient you are)
- This is a part-time, work from home/remote position.
- Candidate would be a subcontractor, and would send us bi-weekly invoices via PAYPAL to our parent company Multi Media Management
These opportunities from Energy Job Shop are available in United States, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Energy Job Shop offers:
Year round work
Work Life Balance
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Energy Job Shop has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- 1 Year Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Energy Job Shop:
A better way to find a great job in energy, crafts and trades. Connecting 1 Million people to their dream job in energy.
Read more on Energy Job Shop Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Energy Job Shop? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!