Hiring Now Experienced NDT Quality Inspector 2nd Shift (25.00 - 30.00/Hr DOE)
What ResourceMFG is Hiring for:
NDT Quality Inspector
Location: Houston, TX
Schedule: 2nd ShiftPay: 25.00-30.00 per hour, based on experience.
Hours: 10 hr shifts
- Perform visual inspection of welded parts and assemblies in accordance with the applicable design requirements.
- Interprets Drawings, procedures, instructions, and specifications for determining the acceptance of the product undergoing examination.
- Perform dimensional inspection on piece parts and assemblies in accordance with applicable design documents within the manufacturing facility, at suppliers, or at the customer site.
- Monitor and records results of component testing (hydrostatic testing, coating etc.), witness, or process audits in accordance with documented procedures.
- Prepares nonconformance reports, where applicable, and completes all other documentation requirements.
- Ensure documentation of inspection and testing is performed.
- Assist in the training of other personnel as required by the appropriate management personnel or as required by the specific task being performed.
- Discounts on cell phone plans available
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans available.
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- $100 Referral Bonus available for each friend you refer.
2+ year experience working within a manufacturing environment/facility
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Able to stand for 8–10-hour shifts
- Monday to Friday
• Resume required
This opportunity from ResourceMFG is available in Houston.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with ResourceMFG offers:
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
10 Hour Shifts
Monday - Friday
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
ResourceMFG has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Background Check
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- 2 Years Experience
- Lift 50Lbs
- Shift Work
- Bring Resumes
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
ResourceMFG is the first and largest national staffing company specializing in manufacturing, working alongside top plants and facilities to provide jobs in production, quality, maintenance, supervision and all levels of management.
Read more on ResourceMFG Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from ResourceMFG? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!