Hiring Mechanical Assembler ASAP! Oklahoma City, OK. 1st Shift. $18:00/Hour.
What ResourceMFG is Hiring for:
Experienced mechanical assembler.
1st shift 6:30am-3:30pm
$18 per hour Construct
- Assemble, or rebuild machines, such as engines, turbines, and similar equipment used in such industries as construction, extraction, textiles, and paper manufacturing.
• Inspect, operate, and test completed products to verify functioning, machine capabilities, and conformance to customer specifications.
• Position and align components for assembly, manually or using hoists.
• Set and verify parts clearances.
• Rework, repair, and replace damaged parts or assemblies.
• Read and interpret assembly blueprint and specifications manuals, and plan assembly or building operations.
• Maintain and lubricate parts and components.
• Assemble systems of gears by aligning and meshing gears in gearboxes.
• Verify conformance of parts to stock lists and blueprints, using measuring instruments such as calipers, gauges, and micrometers.
• Fasten and install piping, fixtures, or wiring and electrical components to form assemblies or subassemblies, using hand tools, rivet guns, and welding equipment.
• Remove rough spots, and smooth surfaces to fit, trim, or clean parts, using hand tools and power tools.
• Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
• Knowledge of raw materials, production processed quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
• Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
• Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Experience with complex multiple components assemblies a plus
This opportunity from ResourceMFG is available in Oklahoma City.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with ResourceMFG offers:
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
ResourceMFG has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Mechanically Inclined
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Relevant Industry Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
ResourceMFG is the first and largest national staffing company specializing in manufacturing, working alongside top plants and facilities to provide jobs in production, quality, maintenance, supervision and all levels of management.
Read more on ResourceMFG Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from ResourceMFG? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!