Hiring Immediatley! (Temp-Hire) Robotic Welder ($20.00 - $29.00/HR DOE )
What Elwood Staffing is Hiring for:
Job Type: Temp-Hire
Pay: $20-$29/HR DOE
Schedule: 1st Shift 6: 30AM -4PM
Overtime or weekends as needed
- Setup, programming and operation of Robotic Welding System
- Maintain robotic system programs and recipes
- Robotically weld fabrications with minimal hand welding operations.
- Read and interpret blueprints/weld symbols.
- Assist with the design of required jigs.
- Able to pass ASME weld certification
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance.
- Document information pertaining to setup and operation of each job utilizing written descriptions, sketches and/or photos.
- Train junior operators/apprentices.
- Follow all safety rules
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- 5 years of experience MIG/TIG welding.
- Experience setting up, programming and running robotic welder.
- Must have a high work ethic, be a team player and work with a since of urgency.
- Ability to read and comprehend complex machine and component drawings.
- Ability speak/read English and understand verbal instructions.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Detailed oriented, self-motivated, ability to work well with limited supervision.
- Bilingual is a plus not required.
Lift up to 100lbs.
Pay and Benefits
- Competitive pay
- Opportunity for annual increases
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision health insurance
- A matched 401k savings program to plan and save for your retirement
- Paid vacation and time off to ensure time with your family and a work/life balance
- Tuition reimbursement to continue in college or pursue other skills
- Discounts on great Company products for you, your family, and friends
**PLEASE SEND RESUME TO [email protected], COM THEN CALL 832-673-0333.
**WILL PERFORM BACKROUND AND DRUG SCREEN ON SITE**
This opportunity from Elwood Staffing is available in Houston.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Elwood Staffing offers:
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Elwood Staffing has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Shift Work
- Bring Resumes
- 5 Years Experience
- Welding Test Required
- Lift 100lbs
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Elwood Staffing:
Better opportunities. Better balance. Better match. Whatever better means to you, we're the people who make it possible. Because your better drives us to seek out the best and brightest in the industry, work with the finest companies in their fields, and place the best talent in the marketplace. Isn't it time for something better?
Read more on Elwood Staffing Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Elwood Staffing? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!