CUDD ENERGY SERVICES IS HIRING FOR CLASS A CDL EQUIPMENT OPERATORS TO WORK WITHIN AREA OF OPERATIONS FOR THE SEMINOLE, OK LOCATION. WE ARE SEEKING INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE READY TO BEGIN OR CONTINUE A CAREER IN THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY.
AS PART OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS, PLEASE ENSURE:
Application is complete
Detailed 10 years of work history with no gaps
Accurate driver history form
For military upload DD214 for service verification
Ensures that all equipment assigned is properly functioning and all applicable procedures and tests are conducted in compliance with company standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following:
- Performs pre-trip and post-trip inspections, as needed.
- Follows supervisor guidance concerning all Frac related operations.
- Attends all required safety meetings (on-site and off).
- Performs manual labor, as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/ or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English well enough to read technical documents and effectively communicate with team members.
- Must be able to use a Windows-based personal computer.
- Must maintain a valid CDL license with applicable endorsements.
- This position may be required to complete a functional test quantifying the physical requirements for the essential functions of the position.
- Employee must be physically able to perform all essential job functions required in this position, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- While performing the essential functions of this position, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk, stand, reach, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, hear, talk and smell.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Must be able to perform, as needed, to include, but not limited to, climbing ladders and/or stairs, working on equipment, lifting, swinging hammers, and working in the elements.
- May be required to wear or use a respirator.
- Complies with all Company Quality Management System Standards, Policies, Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Supports the CES Quality Policy Statement.
- Performs all work in accordance with established RPC and Company specific Policies, Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Performs duties within established standards and customer requirements.
- Must be familiar with UNID numbers for chemical transportation purposes.
- May work in an office, shop or warehouse environment.
- May be required to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays and evenings.
- May be required to work outside assigned District location to support internal and external customers.