Hiring Event: 13 Oct - Machinist To Work Locally in OKC: $18-$20 DOE + Benefits.
What Wavsys is Hiring for:
Machinist (Hiring in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma!
October 13 at 8am Hiring in Oklahoma City to work locally in OKC
$18-$20 depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
- The Machinist is responsible for helping provide safe, efficient, and reliable product and service delivery to customers, and identifying opportunities to improve service delivery.
- The Machinist ensures equipment is delivered on time and according to operational demands and maintains shop and field equipment.
- Proficient operation of one turning, milling, or drilling machine.
- Machining parts for manufacturing of completion products using manual or NC lathe and mill machines.
This opportunity from Wavsys is available in Oklahoma City.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Wavsys offers:
Hiring On The Spot
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Wavsys has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Background Check
- Valid Certifications
- Relevant Industry Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Wavsys provides a full range of oil and gas services for pipelines, compressor and pump stations and processing facilities. Our engineers and construction crews are at the forefront of software and training developments to ensure the most effective design and construction.
Read more on Wavsys Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Wavsys? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!