Hiring Derrickhands & Motorhands Western Canada ($52.00/hr +$195/day Per Diem)
What Savanna Energy Services is Hiring for:
We are looking for Drillers, Derrickhands and Motorhands to join our team!
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $37.00-$52.00 per hour
We are accepting resumes for all drilling rig positions in locations across Alberta such as Rocky Mountain House, Grande Prairie, Slave Lake and Edson. We are looking for experienced rig hands and eager to learn and advance in this fast-paced industry.
- Competitive Pay & Steady Work
- Earn BIG $$ with Overtime Pay – 12hr Rotational Shifts. Rotations are: 20/10 or 14/7 (project dependent)
- $195/ day Subsistence > Employee Referral Bonus up to $1500
- Company provided work gear including coveralls, hard hat and gloves (Employee Discount card for Safety Gear Purchases) and $250/yr safety boot allowance
- Committed to Employee Advancement with Green hand training and mentorship
- Company Paid Training> Immediate Benefit Coverage
- Competitive Safety incentive Program
- Amazing company Employee Stock (TFSA & Savings) Plan as well as RSP with 150% employer match contribution
- Driller - $52.00/hr
- Derrickhand - $45.50/hr
- Motorhand - $40.00/hr
- Floorhand - $38.00/hr
- Leasehand - $37.00/hr
What you will need to work on a drilling rig:
- Legally eligible to work in Canad
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a valid driver’s license and vehicle (travel to remote locations may be required)
- Possess valid H2S Alive certificate
- Have the means to financially support themselves for lodging/meals for non-camp/texas-camp (subsistence paid bi- weekly)
- Must be able successfully pass a Pre-Employment Testing (arranged by Savanna Drilling Recruitment Coordinator)
These opportunities from Savanna Energy Services are available in Grande Prairie, Edson, Slave Lake, Rocky Mountain House, Alberta.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Savanna Energy Services offers:
21 & 7
Many Positions Available
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Savanna Energy Services has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- 18 Years Of Age Or Older
- H2S ALIVE
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Savanna Energy Services:
Savanna Well Servicing’s Canadian division has an exceptional track record of quality service and has operated in all plays through the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin. Savanna Well Servicing provides expert service in oil and gas exploration, workovers, well maintenance and abandonments across Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia and Manitoba.
Read more on Savanna Energy Services Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Savanna Energy Services? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!