Hiring A Cement Equipment Operator - $16.00 - $20.00 / Hr DOE (Contract-Hire)
What Wavsys is Hiring for:
Cement Equipment Operator
Location: Williston, ND
Pay Rate: $16 - $20 / hour DOE
Job Type: W2 Contract to Hire
Rotation: 15 / 6
- Paid overtime
- Medical benefits
Certificates & Licences
Class A CDL with no restrictions required
• Driving units will be primarily tractor-trailer combination vehicles.
• Units will carry dry bulk cement and we have pump truck combos too.
• Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
• Participate in pre-job and Toolbox meetings with crew members.
• Maintain good, safe working order of equipment according to standards, reporting problems or deviations.
• Ensure individual and crew work safety.
• Prepare equipment for rig up and rig down times.
• Operate the equipment according to competency level and job requirement.
Tools & Equipment
• Wear PPE and observe HSE policies.
• Maintain the required safety training.
- Bcckground check
- Driving records check
- Drug screening
This opportunity from Wavsys is available in Williston.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Wavsys offers:
15 & 6
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Wavsys has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Background Check
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- Clean Driving Record
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Wavsys provides a full range of oil and gas services for pipelines, compressor and pump stations and processing facilities. Our engineers and construction crews are at the forefront of software and training developments to ensure the most effective design and construction.
Read more on Wavsys Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Wavsys? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!