High Pressure Truck Operators Needed $40.00-$45.00/hr
What Avenge Energy Services Inc. is Hiring for:
Avenge Energy Services needs High Pressure Truck Operators in the Fort St. John & Northern BC/AB regions.
This is full time, permenant employment with a starting rate of $40.00 - $45.00 per hour dependent on work experience and flight subsistence.
Please note that employee work assignments are based out of three branch locations, to support work in surrounding areas, travel will be necessary accommodations are available for remote based workers.
Pre-employment, pre-access and customer random drug and alcohol testing will be necessary.
Avenge makes health and safety of our team and the public a priority. Employees are expected to be Fit for Duty and participate in a safety focused culture.
We have permanent and seasonal/rotational positions available, dependent on employee and company needs. If you like to work, we have large projects in multiple locations in 2021. We provide accommodation and flight assistance for those who home base resides outside of our locations.
Operating from our client sites this position involves the safe operation of a high-pressure unit/ pressure truck from (5,000 to 40,000 PSI) truck for washing, jetting, line moleing, pencil lining as well as pressure testing of spool pieces, piping, exchangers, and other various oilfield and industrial related application.
Operators should be mechanically inclined and physically fit to work in all kinds of weather Ideal candidates will possess the ability and flexibility to run and perform the duties using High Pressure and Pressure Trucks.
We offer long-term permanent employment opportunity for high performing team members. These opportunities may include training to operate a variety of Vac and tanker equipment, lead operator and field supervisory roles.
• Able to drive, operate, and stage units to meet company and customer requirements.
• Ensure Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work. practices, policies, and procedures while acting in a safe manner and always fit for work with the ability to perform customer and post incident testing requirements. COVID19 testing, isolation, and personal distancing requirements as per regulations when necessary.
• Pre-qualification certificates. First Aid, H2S, Fall Protection, Ground Disturbance 201, PCST, CSTS2020 and CSO. o We can provide financial assistance to obtain these tickets
• Hold a valid Class 3 driver license with less than 5 demerits.
• Attend daily safety meetings, complete daily tasks in a safe and efficient manner.
• Conduct safety and hazard awareness, tool box meetings to promote a safe working environment
• Follow and implement best practices to improve operational efficiency
• Performs pre- and post-trip inspections using electronic programs.
• Assists with job site preparation, perform roadside repairs
• Maintains and updates driver’s logbook using electronic programs.
• Communicates with dispatchers and supervisors throughout the day
• Continuous communication with all employees and customers in a respectful, friendly, and professional manner.
• Comply with all reasonable instruction from management and use safety equipment where provided.
• Adheres to company policy with respect to Human Resource and HSE management.
• Adheres to company policy with respect to document security, confidentiality, and privacy responsibilities.
Pre-hire Interview and Qualification Requirements:
• COVID 19 Self Assessment / Bring Mask
• 7 Panel Drug and Alcohol Test
• Driver evaluation
• Valid Class 3 Driver License with clean abstract
• Experience operating high pressure truck (up to 40K PSI)
• Oilfield and Pipeline Worksite Experience Required Skills and Competencies:
• Fit for Duty - safety focused behaviours and mindset
• Think before you act using good communication skills and a capacity to engage audiences across all levels
• Capability to manage continuous change and remain calm, be solution focused, using good judgement and decision making.
• Good analytical and reasoning capabilities
• Consultative orientation and efficient time management skills
• Possess a customer focused service mindset
• Able to prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written and electronic communication skill
• Possess computer skills and use of phone app electronic programs
• Physically fit and able to work in remote and EXTREME weather and conditions
These opportunities from Avenge Energy Services Inc. are available in Fort St. John, Grande Prairie, British Columbia, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Avenge Energy Services Inc. offers:
Hands On Training
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Avenge Energy Services Inc. has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- All Types Of Weather
- Clean Driving Record
- Class 3
- Physically Fit
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Avenge Energy Services Inc.:
Avenge is the Peace Region’s leader in top quality fluid management, servicing customers throughout Western Canada. We have large projects for guaranteed full time work for the next three (3) years. At Avenge, the safety of our employees is a top priority, followed by delivering the best service, with the best equipment, and with the best people. Visit our indeed company profile or website for additional company information.
Read more on Avenge Energy Services Inc. Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Avenge Energy Services Inc.? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!