Heavy Equipment Shop Mechanic ($37 to $40/hr)
What WORKFORCE is Hiring for:
They have an immediate need to bring on a heavy equipment technician for the shop.
The shop is an environment where team work and communication are key. Employees are rewarded when they can treat the job like its their own machine.
- Troubleshooting/diagnosing/repairing heavy machinery in the shop
- Providing customer service to clients in the industrial and construction sector
- Working out of the shop individually or in a small team
Apply today to join a winning organization with a culture of respecting their employees.
Required Qualifications :
- 5 years of heavy equipment repair experience
- 421a or Red Seal Heavy Equipment Technician is an asset
- Competent in engines and electrical work
- Professional customer oriented personality
- Valid driver's license
- Legally entitled to work for any employer in Canada
- Resides within commuting distance of Barrie, Ontario
These opportunities from WORKFORCE are available in Barrie, Ontario, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with WORKFORCE offers:
Room for advancement
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
WORKFORCE has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Legally Work in Canada
- 5 Years Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
WORKFORCE provides permanent & temporary staffing solutions for industries needing skilled trades men & women.
Read more on WORKFORCE Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from WORKFORCE? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!