Heavy Equipment Operators for Environmental Company
What L. K. Jordan & Associates is Hiring for:
L.K. Jordan and Associates is currently seeking a Heavy Equipment Operator with a minimum of one year experience for a Texas based Environmental Company for temp-to-hire starting as soon as possible. Specializing in industrial construction this company also provides demolition, energy, and trucking services.
Pay will be at $18.50 - $20.00 per hour. Monday - Friday / Occasional Saturday and Overtime as Needed
- Complete and maintain daily inspection logs, accurately and completely
- Report any unsafe conditions.
- Be able to operator efficiently on heavy equipment to include: excavator, wheel loaders, backhoes, dozer, track loaders, and off road trucks.
- Be able to lift over 40-lbs continuously.
- Be able to work in confined space.
- Must be able to work on and/or near water.
- Participate in daily health and safety meetings
- Operate zero turn commercial lawn mower
- Be able to complete general laborer duties when required
- Working in all weather conditions including the heat
- Must have Valid driver' s license and Reliable transportation
- Be able to wear N95 face mask while working
- Must be able to submit to a drug test and background check
This opportunity from L. K. Jordan & Associates is available in San Antonio.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with L. K. Jordan & Associates offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
L. K. Jordan & Associates has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Background Check
- Drug Test
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About L. K. Jordan & Associates:
L.K. Jordan & Associates is focused on delivering extraordinary results to both employers and candidates through service delivery, reliability and individualized solutions.
Read more on L. K. Jordan & Associates Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from L. K. Jordan & Associates? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!