Heavy Equipment Operators & ADT Truck Drivers Needed in TX (Housing Available, 14/7)
Milestone Environmental Services, LLC
The Straight Goods:
More info on what Milestone Environmental Services, LLC is hiring for:
Milestone Enviornmental Services is currently hiring for heavy equipment operators (dozer, loader, excavator) as well as ADT truck drivers!
- Orla, TX (Orla Landfill)
- Midkiff, TX (Upton Landfill)
- Free Company Housing Provided at All Field Locations
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits Plans Including Prescription Drug Coverage
- Comprehensive Dental Benefits Plans
- Vision Benefits
- Voluntary Supplemental Term Life/AD&D Coverage Available
- 100% Company-Paid Employee Only Basic Dental/Term Life/AD&D and Disability Benefits
- Alight Benefit Navigation Services
- Wellness Incentives
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Service Awards and Recognition
- Service Anniversary Work Boots Voucher for Hourly Operations Employees
- Employee Referral Program
- SSE Completion Bonus for Hourly Operations Employees
- Parental Leave
Heavy Equipment Operator Summary:
Primary responsibilities include operating at least one piece of heavy equipment or machinery equipped with buckets or dozer blade to excavate, push or load dirt. Position offers rotating schedule of 14 days on with 7 days off and company housing is provided at the facility location.
- Attaches and detaches auxiliary pieces of equipment to power drive equipment.
- Moves oil field waste to the treatment cells following verbal instructions, safety and operating procedures.
- Moves treated material to stockpiles in designated areas.
- Repairs cell bottoms in preparation for refill.
- Levels stockpiles.
- Performs routine CLAIR (cleaning, lubrication, adjustment, inspection and minor repair) on assigned equipment.
- Reports and documents result of work performed.
ADT Truck Driver Summary:
Primary responsibilities include driving truck equipped with dump body to transport and dump non-hazardous E and P oilfield waste. Performs all duties according to company operating and safety procedures and guidelines to maximize safety.
- Conducts pre and post work inspections of truck.
- Provides general assistance in facility including washing with wash hose and picking up trash.
- Moves oilfield waste to and from various destinations within facility.
- This is a non-DOT truck driver and is classified as Off the Road Truck Driver.
These opportunities from Milestone Environmental Services, LLC are available in Midkiff, Orla.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Milestone Environmental Services, LLC offers:
14 & 7
Paid Time Off
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Milestone Environmental Services, LLC has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Reliable Transportation
- Relevant Industry Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Milestone Environmental Services, LLC:
Milestone helps E&P companies produce oil and gas in an environmentally responsible manner and run their operations more efficiently by providing innovative, dependable solutions for non-hazardous waste disposal.
Read more on Milestone Environmental Services, LLC Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Milestone Environmental Services, LLC? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!