Heavy Duty Mechanic Journeyman Wanted - Edmonton, AB ( $43.87/Hr + Premium)
What Trimac is Hiring for:
Location: Edmonton, AB!
Pay: $43.87 per hour, plus shift premium.
Position: Full time
- 5 days on and 2 off - 3 days on and 4 off; 2 pm to 12:30 am
- Night shift available: Monday to Thursday - 8 pm to 6:30 am.
- Extended health benefits.
- Paid biweekly, direct deposit.
- Pension plan.
- Tool allowance.
- Boot allowance.
Ability to perform CVIP inspections.
- Ability to analyze and solve complex technical problems and recommend custom solutions
- Ability to perform mechanical repairs as required.
- Demonstrates the ability to plan and prioritize work and material requirements and operate independently.
- Expected to play a leading role in implementing and promoting workplace safety and professionalism and recommend positive workplace change.
Certificates & Licences
- JourneymanHD Mechanic.
- CVIP certification is required(Journeyman only).
Grade 12 graduate.
- Demonstrated good interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Full understanding of all relevant safety and compliance regulations, policies, and generally accepted work practices relating to tanker trailer shop operations.
- Computer keyboarding skills and a basic understanding of computer business systems are required.
- Physical Demands include lifting, carrying, pulling/pushing, and climbing stairs.
- The majority of work is conducted in a Shop Environment with some light administration
- work occasionally required.
Must be physically fit and of reasonable strength and endurance to perform the duties required in a tanker trailer shop operation.
Able to perform duties in all weather conditions.
This opportunity from Trimac is available in Edmonton.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Trimac offers:
5 & 2
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Trimac has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Physically Fit
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Relevant Industry Experience
- Journeyman Heavy Duty Certification
- Night Shift
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Trimac Transportation provides bulk trucking transportation services, as well as related distribution and management services, throughout North America. Founded in 1945, Trimac has stood the test of time, becoming North America’s premier provider of services in highway transportation of bulk commodities.
Read more on Trimac Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Trimac? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!