Heavy-Duty Mechanic: $45-50 Per Hour (Langley, BC)
What WORKFORCE is Hiring for:
Experienced mechanic to be part of their field service team in the Langley, BC area.
- Perform service and maintenance on construction equipment including work on related equipment components such as transmissions, engines, hydraulic systems, electrical systems, and also do structural repairs including welding.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing diesel engines in a field environment.
- A service truck will be provided to you.
- Extensive training in the shop on computer diagnostics and equipment will be offered before someone is sent out full time into the field.
The pay will range will be $40-50 per hour depending on experience level.
Candidates with a heavy equipment dealership background are preferred.
Required Qualifications :
- Journeyman or red seal heavy duty mechanic
- Experience with working in a field service heavy equipment repair environment.
- In depth knowledge of pavers, loaders, graders, excavators, and dozers is strongly preferred.- background repairing CAT, John Deere, Case, Hitachi, Komastu or other name brand equipment.
- Must have a great attitude and respect for company assets.
- Must in possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to complete jobs within a timely manner.
This opportunity from WORKFORCE is available in British Columbia.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with WORKFORCE offers:
Long Term Work
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
WORKFORCE has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Clean Driving Record
- Valid Certifications
- Relevant Industry Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
WORKFORCE provides permanent & temporary staffing solutions for industries needing skilled trades men & women.
Read more on WORKFORCE Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from WORKFORCE? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!