Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic (Apprentice/Journeyman): $120,000 a year (Full-Time, 10hr Shift)
What Liberty Energy Services is Hiring for:
Liberty Energy in Grande Prairie, AB would like you to become a part of our amazing team. As a leading player in the Energy sector, we are committed to revolutionizing the way energy is harnessed and utilized. Our expertise lies in the development and implementation of cutting- edge technologies, including the use of gas reciprocating engines. Through our innovative approach, we aim to optimize operational efficiency and unlock new possibilities in the energy sector. We are looking to add qualified and trained Maintenance Technicians in the area. If you are passionate about driving change and want to be part of a team that is revolutionizing the oil and gas industry, apply today!
This position will work on an 8/6 rotation in Grande Prairie, AB.
- $66,000 - $96,000 Apprentice
- $95,000 - $120,000 Journeyman
- 8 days on / 6 days off
- Day Shift
- 10 Hour Shift
- Salary + Overtime
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Must follow all safety regulations and standards
- Experience with CAT, Cummins, Detroit and MTU engines is an asset
- Experience with Hydraulics
- Experience with repairing fracturing equipment and truck and trailer is an asset
- Troubleshoot and repair Transmission and Hydraulic issues
- Troubleshoot and repair natural gas and diesel engines
- Maintain service area and tools for cleanliness and proper operation
- Communicate unresolved issues to leadership
- Willingness and ability to support other field staff and work overtime hours if needed
- Must possess basic tool set
- All other duties as required
- Excellent troubleshooting and decision-making skills
- Able to troubleshoot, repair and perform preventative maintenance
- Proven mechanical, hydraulic and electrical aptitude
- Safety and quality minded attitude
- A high level of initiative and attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
- Strong ability and willingness to learn
- Strong team-player
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Industry leading total compensation package
- Travel Pay
- Work Life Balance
- Overtime opportunities
- Training and development for career advancement
- Employee training track through online learning
- Heavy Equipment Mechanics: 3+ years (preferred)
- CVIP License (preferred)
- Millwright: 3+ years (preferred)
- Thorough understanding of heavy-duty diesel engines, transmission systems, and related components
- Strong familiarity with diagnostic tools, computerized systems, and diagnostic software
- Can perform PM services with little to no instruction
This opportunity from Liberty Energy Services is available in Grande Prairie.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Liberty Energy Services offers:
Health Benefits Package
8 & 6
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Liberty Energy Services has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- 3 Years Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Liberty Energy Services:
Liberty Energy Services is a locally owned and operated, safety orientated organization that supplies first class rentals and services to the oil and gas industry throughout Alberta. Liberty Energy Services is COR Certified and is registered with both the Comply Works and ISNetworld. Liberty strives to be a leader in the oil and gas sector with outstanding service, excellent safety programs, and quality staff.
Read more on Liberty Energy Services Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Liberty Energy Services? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!