Heavy Duty Construction Equipment Operator ($21.00-23.00/hr DOE)
What L. K. Jordan & Associates is Hiring for:
Heavy-Duty Construction Equipment Operator
Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Temp To Perm
Pay Rate: $21-23/hr DOE
- 7A-5PM 10-12 HRS A DAY
- AVAILABLE FOR SATURDAYS WHEN NEEDED
- 90% Travel in Houston Area and out of state
- Must be able to travel out of town.
- Must Have reliable transportation
Must be able to operate excavator, bulldozer, backhoe, skid steer. And other heavy duty construction equipment
- Perform construction task to include the following: hand digging, building forms, installation of piping (PVC/HDPE), hand demolition, and other construction activities.
- Be able to lift over 40 lbs continuously.
- Be able to work in confined spaces.
- Be able to work at heights.
- Must be able to work on and/or near water.
- Must be able to pass a Drug Test, Fit Test (full and half face respirator)
- Physical, Background check and MVR
- Labor/Technician Experience 1 Recent Year Minimum Experience
- Construction, Concrete or Utility background.
- Please Send Resumes to [email protected] and call 713-590-0197 during 8am-5pm business hours Monday-Friday
This opportunity from L. K. Jordan & Associates is available in Houston.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with L. K. Jordan & Associates offers:
Long Term Work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
L. K. Jordan & Associates has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Background Check
- Drug Test
- Pre-Employment Check
- Clean Driving Record
- Overtime Required
- Fall Protection
- Confined Space
- Travel Required
- Lift 35lbs
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About L. K. Jordan & Associates:
L.K. Jordan & Associates is focused on delivering extraordinary results to both employers and candidates through service delivery, reliability and individualized solutions.
Read more on L. K. Jordan & Associates Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from L. K. Jordan & Associates? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!