Seeking Diesel Mechanic in Brownsville, TX. - $21.00/Hr, WKly Pay, Paid Training, Tool Incentive -
What Trimac is Hiring for:
Heavy-duty Diesel Mechanic for its shop inBrownsville, TX.
- $21.00/ starting pay
- Tool Incentive Program
- Full Time
- Monday - Friday 8:00am- 5:00pm
- Paid weekly direct deposit
- Paid orientation training
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance, disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401 (K)Profit sharing with company match (fully vested after 3 years)
- Consistent, year-round work
- Performs repairs and preventative maintenance on diesel "heavy-duty" trucks primarily, may also work on chemical trailers, including chemical tankers and dry bulk units
- Diesel work duties typically include all aspects of truck repair other than bodywork, to include computer diagnostics on engine/transmission/chassis, emissions system repairs, transmission/ clutch / linkage; electrical; starting systems; engine PM; A/C; and other typical truck repairs
- Trailer repair duties typically include checking running gear including brakes, tires/wheels, air systems, suspension, electrical systems & lights
- CertifiedHM183 Trailer Tech inspection experience preferred
- Both truck and trailer DOT inspections will be done
- Able to change/fix tires and wheels
- Valid Driver License or ID
- 3-4 years' experience preferred
- Previous experience with all types and makes of tractors and trailers heavy-duty diesel trucks
- May work above shoulder level with power and /or hand tools weighing 15 pounds or less and in confined spaces
- Must meet physical requirements of the position and have mobility, vision, hearing, and sense of smell and dexterity levels appropriate to the duties performed
- May stand and walk on level and uneven surfaces, twist, bend, push, pull, crouch, climb stairs, bend and crawl, grasp, drag, lift and carry items weighing 50 lbs or less
- No previous driving record involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances within 3 years
This opportunity from Trimac is available in Brownsville.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Trimac offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Trimac has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Lift 50Lbs
- Clean Driving Record
- 3 Years Experience
- Physically Fit
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Trimac Transportation provides bulk trucking transportation services, as well as related distribution and management services, throughout North America. Founded in 1945, Trimac has stood the test of time, becoming North America’s premier provider of services in highway transportation of bulk commodities.
Read more on Trimac Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Trimac? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!