Haul Truck Operator in Fort McMurray: FIFO, Camp $26-$28/hr
What Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd is Hiring for:
SUMMARY * Fly in / Fly Out from Calgary or Edmonton Hub * Camp provided, Fort McMurray * Transportation to hub not included * RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Actively supports safety culture by operating equipment and tools in a safe manner, follows Morgan’s Safe Work Procedures, follows Morgan’s PPE policies and practices and report all near misses and incidents to management in a timely fashion
- Understand the issues involving ground disturbance, lives sites and ability to work in and follow safe work practices and procedures and contribute to a safe work environment
- Understand issues involving ground disturbance and ability to work in and implement safe work practices and contribute to a safe work environment * Demonstrates good judgment and think problems through where applicable, and suggests improvements on job quality
- Interacts with internal and external customers in a professional, courteous and respectful manner that contributes toward a positive and productive work site. Also, has the ability to work well with others, and independently. * Improving job quality by identifying and suggesting improvements.
- Must have at least 3 years of recent experience on a Haul Truck
- Must have (or be willing and able to obtain) CSTS-09 and OSSA Regional, or OSSA Basic Safety Orientation or the new Common Safety Orientation, Standard First Aid level C, H2S Alive, Wildlife intermediate,
- Experience as a Heavy Equipment Operator preferably in the heavy civil earthworks, construction or oilfield maintenance services industry is required, mining experience would be considered an asset
- Required to work outside under all weather conditions and handle noise and vibrations * Must be able to repetitively lift up to 50lbs
- Must be able to work up to 12 hours a day
- Must be able to work day or night shifts
Please note as daily work scope changes, some labouring on site may be required
Benefits and in-house referral program available
All applicants are thanked for their interest, however only those who are selected will be contacted.
These opportunities from Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd are available in Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- 3 Years Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd:
Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd. is an oilfield construction company based out of Edmonton, Alberta and with branches across the province. We are a heavy civil contractor with over 50 years of experience working for resource corporations throughout Western and Northern Canada. We are experienced in various sizes of projects-from small to large-and excel at completing our tasks within scheduled timeframes, on budget, and with the utmost workplace safety.
Read more on Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!