General Labourer (Overtime, Benefits + Competitive Wages)
What Precision Well Servicing is Hiring for:
- Assisting in daily duties as assigned
- Movement of material and equipment
- Covering job duties within department (vacations and leaves)
- Basic clean up and material co-ordination
- Various other duties as required
- Overtime as required
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail with numbers are a must
- Must be willing to work in safety conscious environment
- Must be motivated and have good communication skills
- Candidate must have a positive attitude with the ability to work well with others and on their own
- Training available to the right candidate
- High school diploma
- Oilfield services experience is an asset
- Forklift experience a definite asset
These opportunities from Precision Well Servicing are available in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Precision Well Servicing offers:
Hands On Training
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Precision Well Servicing has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Physically Fit
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Precision Well Servicing:
Precision Well Servicing offers a versatile fleet of well-maintained service rigs for well completion, workover, abandonment, and re-entry preparation services. The fleet is strategically positioned throughout western Canada and in the northern U.S.
Read more on Precision Well Servicing Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Precision Well Servicing? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!