Gas Construction Laborer
What Miller Pipeline is Hiring for:
Gas Construction Laborer’s at Miller Pipeline will gain:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement (Grow Here at Miller Pipeline);
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation (Our Core Values);
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more (also see Annual Company Picnics).
Gas Construction Laborer’s Main Responsibilities are:
- Properly lift tools, objects and equipment of varying weight.
- Compress soil and asphalt.
- Shovel material, soil and cold patch asphalt mix.
- Operate vehicles used for hauling.
- Assist in the demolition, take-up and reconditioning of old pipe.
- Score and break asphalt or concrete with a jackhammer.
- Repair and back-fill trench areas with grass seed or asphalt.
- Travel frequently within the area for work assignments.
Gas Construction Laborer’s Required Qualifications are:
- High school diploma or equivalent. 2+ years’ experience
- 1 year of outdoor work or manual labor experience
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Permanent residence within 80 miles of the work site.
- Clean driving record and a DOT physical or ability to obtain one upon employment (reimbursed upon hire)
- Class A CDL
- 1+ year gas construction experience.
This opportunity from Miller Pipeline is available in Columbus.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Miller Pipeline offers:
Hands On Training
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Miller Pipeline has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- 1 Year Experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Miller Pipeline:
Provides a comprehensive range of pipeline contracting and rehabilitation services for natural gas, liquids, water and wastewater pipelines. Broad knowledge of repair, replacement and installation techniques enables them to evaluate projects and make recommendations which often result in alternative cost-saving solutions. Workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling 3,000+, with office locations in over 20 states around the U.S.
Read more on Miller Pipeline Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Miller Pipeline? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!