Fulltime Crane Operator
What FWS Group is Hiring for:
- To ensure all assigned crane operation related tasks are completed in a timely and cost-effective manner with a high level of quality, using safe work practices
- Utilizes safe work practices and promote safety policies to others. Must maintain a clean and safe work area
- Responsible for safe and conscientious use of equipment including forklift, and skid steer loader.
- Proficient in safe methods of hoisting and rigging
- Able to work alone
- Able to proficiently read and understand all aspects of the crane manufacturers recommendations and load charts
- Can plan hoisting tasks on job sites
- Teaches and trains junior workers to develop trade related skills
- Owns and maintains trade tools as required
- agreement to do other meaningful tasks as assigned to you by the site supervisors when cranes are not being utilized
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity in all business interactions and strives to meet customer needs in a creative and safe manner
- Pleasant demeanor with an ability to handle multiple time-sensitive tasks while working within a team environment
- Appropriate level of experience as a crane operator
- Enrolled in Apprenticeship program. Journeyman status is an asset
- Possesses current first aid certificate, or willing to get it
- Valid 1A or equivalent driver’s license is must
- Knowledge of winter construction techniques and ability to work in cold weather
- Knowledge of the proper handling, use, and maintenance of all types of MSDS rated products
- Knowledge and ability to maintain and do minor repairs is an asset
- Ability to examine, diagnose, and adjust to various types of industrial and mechanical projects is an asset
- Extended travel within North America.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required (to satisfy client worksite access requirements)
These opportunities from FWS Group are available in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with FWS Group offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
FWS Group has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Travel Required
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About FWS Group:
FWS offers a dynamic, diverse, and collaborative workplace. Employees are their most important asset, playing valuable roles in achieving our goals. As the firm grows, so do opportunities for advancement. Their team-based culture provides varied roles that involve meaningful, valued, and fulfilling work. Fully accredited under the Certificate of Recognition (COR) program, we support enhanced safety knowledge with a wide array of training programs.
Read more on FWS Group Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from FWS Group? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!