Frac Operators, E-techs, Mechanics Needed in ND & CO: $100k, $1k Travel, Per Diem
What CalFrac Well Services is Hiring for:
The HR Manager for Calfrac US shared that Calfrac Well Services (Official) is looking for Frac Operators, Mechanics, E-Techs to join our Williston, ND and Grand Junction, CO districts.
- Competitive Hourly Rate plus Overtime, make up to $70,000 to $100,000 a year
- Health and Dental Benefits, Paid Vacation Days
- Up to $1,000 a month travel allowance for non-local candidates
- Paid Training
- Per Diem up to $30/day while working outside of District and no meal provided
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided
- Company provided housing and Travel Allowance for Non-Local employees
Competitive pay, great benefits and travel allowance for Williston rotational employees.
Apply via their website, details below.
These opportunities from CalFrac Well Services are available in Grand Junction, Williston, Colorado, North Dakota, United States.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with CalFrac Well Services offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
CalFrac Well Services has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- 18 Years Of Age Or Older
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About CalFrac Well Services:
Calfrac Well Services Ltd. is an API Q2 certified oilfield services company operating in Western Canada, Colorado, North Dakota, Arkansas, Pennsylvania, New Mexico, Texas, Western Siberia and Argentina.
Read more on CalFrac Well Services Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from CalFrac Well Services? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!