Formwork Carpenter: $25.00 - $34.00 Per Hour + Benefits, RRSP & Year Round Work
What Pagnotta Inc. is Hiring for:
We are currently recruiting Formwork Carpenters to assist with fast-paced, challenging projects that are shaping the Winnipeg Skyline! Concrete formwork experience required. Non-ticketed carpenters and apprentices are encouraged to apply! Apply to this posting, or email your resume to [email protected] or call 306-652-4703, ext 4.
- $25.00 - $34.00 per hour depending on experience, negotiable
- Employer-paid health, dental and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance
- Travel insurance
- RRSP matching up to 4% of regular earnings
- Year-round, full-time work
- Opportunities for advancement - wage increases and promotions regularly extended to those who take initiative, work hard and take pride in producing quality work
- Our employees would describe the work environment as fast-paced and entrepreneurial-focused. We believe in hiring "A" Players who are self-motivated and intrinsically driven to succeed. These types of people thrive because they are resourceful and can seek out information on their own to make informed decisions.
- Building and stripping walls, columns, and slabs
- Flying tables
- Placement of vertical concrete
- Installing temporary fencing, guardrails, handrails, and barriers
- Collaborate and work with experienced supervision
- Work with a variety of shoring, scaffolding, and formwork systems
- Long term, steady, year-round work
- Overtime for those who want it
- Two paid 15 minutes breaks and one ½ hour unpaid lunch break per day
- Working at heights
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
- Positive attitude towards safety
- Punctual and reliable
- Willing to learn
- Manual dexterity, mechanically inclined, physically fit
- Formwork concrete experience required
- High-rise construction experience would be considered an asset
- Fall Protection ticket considered an asset (we can provide)
- WHMIS 2015 required (we can provide)
This opportunity from Pagnotta Inc. is available in Winnipeg.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Pagnotta Inc. offers:
Year round work
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Pagnotta Inc. has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Fall Protection
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Pagnotta Inc.:
Pagnotta is a family-owned, integrated construction company specializing in concrete construction, construction management, and equipment services. Rooted in Western Canada, Pagnotta is a family-owned, integrated construction company specializing in concrete construction, construction management and equipment services. Pagnotta continues to foster the entrepreneurial spirit on which it was founded. We are dedicated to the growth and development of all our employees and partners.
Read more on Pagnotta Inc. Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Pagnotta Inc.? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!