Foreperson- Pipeline Tie Ins (Rotational Shift. Camp Acc Provided)
What Ledcor is Hiring for:
Foreperson Pipeline Tie-Ins
Location: Calgary, AB
Work Hours: Mon-Fri
Job Type: Temp-Hire
Position: Full Time
- Perform mainline pipeline construction tie in supervision of various tradesmen, labourers, and equipment operators as required by the project site
- Prepare and deliver work instructions to the crew at the start of daily shifts
- Ensure crew members are paired properly in order to maximize efficiency and safety
- Perform daily work site inspections monitoring safety and quality of work
- Communicate work progress, schedule variance, crew and safety performance to the site supervision
- Prepare and submit daily timesheets on behalf of the crew and provide them work instructions
- Perform human resources-related duties for the crew including recruitment, hiring, as well as recommending disciplinary actions.
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
- Train or arrange for training of workers
- 5+ years’ experience supervising in mechanical pipeline construction focusing on Tie Ins
- Previous extensive experience in Grade / Civil, Ditching, Stringing, Bending, and/or Lowering In highly regarded
- Ability to supervise crews from 5 - 50 individuals depending on assigned project
- Previous experience working with pipe larger than 36"
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess a valid form of government issued photo identification
Certificates & Licences
- Must be willing and able to obtain valid PCST (Pipeline Construction Safety Training)
- First Aid Lvl C with CPR
- Professional Driver Improvement Training
- Ground Disturbance Lvl 2 certificates
- Must be willing and able to provide a valid driver abstract
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Rotational shift
- Camp based accommodation provided
This opportunity from Ledcor is available in Calgary.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Ledcor offers:
Full Time Position(s)
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Ledcor has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- First Aid
- Shift Work
- 5 Years Experience
- Valid Certifications
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Ledcor is a company that deals with concrete and steel but they focus extensively on partnerships with their employees, communities, contractors and clients. They put safety first and strive to find smarter, more sustainable ways to get the job done right.
Read more on Ledcor Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Ledcor? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!