What High Arctic Energy Services is Hiring for:
High Arctic Energy Services is looking for new members to join our family in Lloydminster!
What's in it for you?
- A safe environment because there is no job more important than your safety,
- Top wages in the industry because we value your talent and abilities,
- Comprehensive benefits because we take care of the health and wellbeing of you and your dependents (including your little roughnecks),
- RRSP matching because we know it isn’t cheap to retire,
- A $2,500 signing bonus because we know you have options,
- Long standing crews to allow you to train from the best,
- A financially stable company looking to grow and expand offering you development opportunities,
- and so much more!
What's in it for us? It's pretty simple, you will offer:
- Reliability and dependability because your team expects it,
- A positive attitude because days can be long and work can be hard
Successful candidates may be required to confirm:
- That they possess a valid Class 5Q Driver’s license in addition to a driver’s abstract.
- Valid First Aid ticket
- Valid H2S Alive ticket
- Valid BOP Ticket
- A reliable vehicle with proper liability insurance
*As this position is considered safety sensitive, all candidates will be required to complete pre-employment medical testing and drug & alcohol testing.
If we sound like the kind of family you'd like to join then don't delay in applying to High Arctic today!
These opportunities from High Arctic Energy Services are available in Lloydminster, Alberta, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with High Arctic Energy Services offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
High Arctic Energy Services has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Pre-Employment Check
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About High Arctic Energy Services:
With over 25 years of experience in the oil and gas industry and a catalogue of success that continues to grow, High Arctic Energy Services is a first choice for specialized pressure and well control services. Founded in 1993, High Arctic Energy Services has expanded significantly over the years in response to our clients’ operating requirements.
High Arctic offers solid careers, built on sound values, extensive training and an unquestionable commitment to safety. We provide challenging and rewarding careers to our people. If you value personal growth, professionalism, integrity, pride, and dedication then apply with us today!
Read more on High Arctic Energy Services Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from High Arctic Energy Services? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!