Floorhands Needed in Odessa
What Ranger Energy Services is Hiring for:
he Floorhand I is responsible for performing tasks associated with the operations of a well servicing rig. The Floor Hand I works under the direct supervision of the Rig Operator and Tool Pusher to carry out all assigned job duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand RES concept of Stop Work Accountability
- Ability to learn RES safety policies and procedures
- Participate in Meet and Greet at location sites
- Participate in JSA/DWP and tail gate meetings as scheduled
- Basic understanding and ability to operate rig equipment – slips, tongs and elevators
- Basic understanding of mud pump and fluid handling operations
- Understand the role of a floorhand during loss of well control events
- Pull and run rods and tubing
- Understand basic secondary lift mechanisms such as rod and electric submersible pumps
- Assist in pipe tallying, rigging up and down and nippling up and down BOP units
- Responsible for keeping work site, equipment, and tools clean and in good working order
- Assist in the day to day lubrication and minor adjustments of equipment
- Basic ability to identify hazards and perform Behavior Based Safety Observations
- Understand and assist in energy isolation procedures
- Ability to learn new skills as directed by Rig Operator and mentors
- Responsible to stop work if conditions are unsafe and report concerns immediately
- Report all incidents immediately
- Other duties as assigned
These opportunities from Ranger Energy Services are available in Odessa, Texas, United States.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Ranger Energy Services offers:
Room for advancement
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Ranger Energy Services has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- 6 Months Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Ranger Energy Services:
Ranger Energy Services focuses on today’s upstream industry, featuring experienced crews trained to the highest safety and technical standards. They are committed to helping operators better take on the challenges of the contemporary oilfield with a purpose-built fleet of high-spec well service rigs.
Read more on Ranger Energy Services Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Ranger Energy Services? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!