Flights, Accommodations & $30-$39/hr DOE for Operators in Northern AB
What Avenge Energy Services Inc. is Hiring for:
Attention Equipment Operators in Northern Alberta: There are over 40 positions that need to be filled Throughout Peace River and across Alberta - guaranteed 3 years of full-time work to support large year-round projects!
Overview: Employee work assignments are based out of three branch locations, to support work in surrounding areas, travel will be necessary accommodations are available for remote based workers.
Pre-employment, pre-access and customer random drug and alcohol testing will be necessary. Avenge makes health and safety of our team and the public a priority. Employees are expected to be Fit for Duty and participate in a safety focused culture. Shift and Work Assignments The shift-based positions require on call capability, options for camp assignments, day and night shifts and the ability to work weekends, holidays, and overtime. Candidates must be comfortable working throughout Alberta to support our customer service work. If you like to keep busy, we foster a continual learning environment and will provide cross training opportunities to our team.
Starting wage ranges from $32.00 to $39.00 dependent on experience, flight, and accommodation needs. Position Summary Ideal candidates will possess the ability and flexibility to run and perform the duties of Hydrovac equipment. We offer long-term permanent employment opportunity that may include training to operate a variety of Vac and tanker equipment, lead operator and advancement to field supervisory roles.
First Aid, H2S, Fall Protection, Ground Disturbance 201, PCST, CSTS2020 and CSO. We can provide financial assistance to obtain these tickets
• Able to drive, operate, and stage units to meet company and customer requirements.
• Ensure Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work. practices, policies, and procedures while acting in a safe manner and always fit for work with the ability to perform customer and post incident testing requirements. COVID19 testing, isolation, and personal distancing requirements as per regulations when necessary.
• Hold a valid Class 3 driver license with less than 5 demerits.
• Attend daily safety meetings, complete daily tasks in a safe and efficient manner.
• Conduct safety and hazard awareness sessions to promote a safe working environment
• Follow and implement best practices to improve operational efficiency
• Performs pre- and post-trip inspections using electronic programs.
• Assists with job site preparation, perform roadside repairs
• Maintains and updates driver’s logbook using electronic programs.
• Communicates with dispatchers and supervisors throughout the day
• Continuous communication with all employees and customers in a respectful, friendly, and professional manner.
• Comply with all reasonable instruction from management and use safety equipment where provided. Posses induct
• Adheres to company policy with respect to Human Resource and HSE management.
• Adheres to company policy with respect to document security, confidentiality, and privacy responsibilities.
Required Skills and Competencies:
• Fit for Duty - safety focused behaviours and mindset
• Think before you act using good communication skills and a capacity to engage audiences across all levels
• Capability to manage continuous change and remain calm, be solution focused, using good judgement and decision making.
• Good analytical and reasoning capabilities
• Consultative orientation and efficient time management skills
• Possess a customer focused service mindset
• Able to prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written and electronic communication skill
• Possess computer skills and use of phone app electronic programs
• Physically fit and able to work in remote and EXTREME weather and conditions
What does it take to work for Avenge Energy Services, Inc.?
• Class 3 License, 5-year driver abstract with less than 6 points
• Preference to those with 3 years of Hydrovac experience
• Pre-qualification certificates. First Aid, H2S, Fall Protection, Ground Disturbance 201, PCST, CSTS2020 and CSO. (We offer financial assistance to obtain tickets)
• Minimum three (3) years remote based road driving experience preferred
• Must have above average computer, E-Log and phone app experience
• Ability to pass pre-employment, pre-access and post incident Drug and Alcohol testing.
What’s in it for you?
• Flight and Accommodation Assistance
• Long-Term Employment Opportunity, Advancement and Career Progression
• Competitive Wages and Benefit Plan
These opportunities from Avenge Energy Services Inc. are available in Peace River, Alberta, Canada.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Avenge Energy Services Inc. offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Avenge Energy Services Inc. has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- 18 Years Of Age Or Older
- Drug Test
- Safety Tickets
- Class 3
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Avenge Energy Services Inc.:
Avenge is the Peace Region’s leader in top quality fluid management, servicing customers throughout Western Canada. We have large projects for guaranteed full time work for the next three (3) years. At Avenge, the safety of our employees is a top priority, followed by delivering the best service, with the best equipment, and with the best people. Visit our indeed company profile or website for additional company information.
Read more on Avenge Energy Services Inc. Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Avenge Energy Services Inc.? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!