Field Svc Rep-Fluid Perf II
What Cenergy International is Hiring for:
Req#, Located Odessa, TX, 2 year contract.
Roles and Responsibilities
Under general supervision, provides well site service to customers.
Applies content learned through the formal training program in:
- fluids chemistry,
- volume and hydraulics calculations,
- routine and specialized testing,
- separation equipment theory and application,
- well site service delivery.
Active in mixing chemicals, fluids, and actively transferring fluids.
Conducts and interprets results of routine and specialized testing in order to provide technical solutions.
Operates separation and waste management equipment and demonstrates understanding of the effect on overall fluid performance.
Works directly with both fluids and equipment supervisors and technical professionals.
Demonstrates knowledge of:
- company products and services,
- rig operations.
- separation, and
- waste management technologies and related processes.
Performs in a professional manner as a company representative, maintaining a good working relationship with the operator’s representatives and rig personnel.
Demonstrates the ability to adequately prepare and track inventory of company products and equipment spares at the rig site based on the drilling program and anticipated conditions.
Complies with health, safety and environment regulations in all aspects of job performance.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 5+ years of mud engineering experience and a rig or military background.
- This position requires completion of company’s Core Training Course or other industry recognized program, and 6 months related experience.
- The ideal people need to be detail oriented.
- Must be able to handle multiple operational issues at once.
Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) or another related Bachelor's Degree program is preferred.
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.
Cenergy employees can enjoy the following robust benefits and resources:
- Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
- Continuous Employment Development and Learning
- Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
- Aetna & Kaiser Group Medical Coverage
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Access to Health Joy
- GAP Medical Coverage
- Direct Deposit
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
These opportunities from Cenergy International are available in Odessa, Texas, United States.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Cenergy International offers:
14 & 14
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Cenergy International has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Bachelors Degree
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Cenergy International:
Cenergy is the most dependable source of workforce solutions to leading global industries. We provide specialized personnel, safety solutions, inspection solutions, logistics optimization, and vendor management. We are dedicated to delivering the right people, with the right knowledge and experience anywhere in the world.
Read more on Cenergy International Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Cenergy International? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!