Field Services technicians West TX
What K&R Operating is Hiring for:
K&R is hiring 14/14 rotational Field Service Technicians in West Texas! We are looking for mechanics with 3500/3600 troubleshooting experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform skilled tasks including all levels of maintenance, repairs, and overhauls on a wide variety of natural gas engine and compressors
- Troubleshoot and diagnose all levels of compressor system failures and optimize compression equipment performance
- Comply with all company and customer policies and procedures
- Complete appropriate paperwork as directed
- Continually hone and develop skills in line with technological advances of the industry
- Able to work in a team environment as a contributing team member and capable of working alone when required
- Present a professional image
- Proficient in compressor and engine maintenance
- Possess basic knowledge of surface production equipment
- Troubleshooting skills to general electronic and mechanical control problems
- Be able to operate all types of diagnostic tools and have a full set of hand tools as defined by company standards
- Willing to travel for short and extended periods of time
- Willing to work different shifts and take call outs
- Good customer-relation skills
- Attend training classes and/or seminars as required.
- Should have general computer skills and be capable of utilizing the computer as an appropriate diagnostic tool
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Formal vocational training preferred
- Three to five years of engine and compressor maintenance experience
- Caterpillar and Waukesha engine experience
- Ariel, GE and other gas compressor experience
- Ability to read, write and speak fluently in English
Certificates and Licenses:
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license as well as maintain an acceptable driving record
- CAT Training preferred
- Often required to lift heavy objects
- Spend long periods of time standing
- Work reasonable lengths of time in hot and cold environments
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 70 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
These opportunities from K&R Operating are available in Midland, Odessa.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with K&R Operating offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
K&R Operating has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Clean Driving Record
- Valid Certifications
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About K&R Operating:
K&R Operating is staffed with certified, professional and experienced full service personnel capable of handling any of your equipment needs. Our technicians specialize in Waukesha, Caterpillar, White Superior, Ingersol Rand, Ajax, Cooper Bessimer, Minneapolis Moline, Gemini, Arrow Engines, as well as all makes and models of compressors and pumps.
Read more on K&R Operating Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from K&R Operating? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!