Experienced Workover Rig Floorhands and Derrickhands Needed
What Shebester-Bechtel Inc is Hiring for:
A Workover Rig Floorhand is responsible for performing services on oil wells as requested by the customer and specified by SBI. The duties of the floor hand include assisting in rigging up/down, pulling/laying rods, tubing, casing and other functions as specified by the rig operator.
Essential functions include:
- Rigging up & down, including handling guidewire hydraulic jacks, pads/boards, and emergency gear including SCBA boxes, fire extinguishers, and H2S monitor.
- Assists in lifting, removing, installing and operating well head pump, jacks and performs other tasks as designated by the rig operator
- Handle tubing, rods, casing and associated equipment such as rod strippers, polish rods, etc. The rig hand will operate rod wrenches, tongs, elevators, and associated equipment.
- Manages tools on the workover rig floor and assists in daily maintenance
- Drive a crew truck when necessary and as approved
A Workover Rig Derrickhand is responsible for all well servicing activities conducted from an elevated position in the rod basket or tubing board.
- Responsible for all work performed from the rod basket and tubing board
- Operates tubing elevators for standing tubing in derrick.
- Assists in picking up and laying down tubing
- May be responsible for working the floor or operating the rig when necessary.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience as a workover rig floorhand to be considered.
- Class A or B CDL given preference'
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
This opportunity from Shebester-Bechtel Inc is available in Oklahoma City.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Shebester-Bechtel Inc offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Shebester-Bechtel Inc has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- 18 Years Of Age Or Older
- 1 Year Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Shebester-Bechtel Inc:
Shebester-Bechtel maintains a fleet of over 50 workover rigs out of locations across Oklahoma. Specializes in completions, workovers, and routine maintenance.
Read more on Shebester-Bechtel Inc Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Shebester-Bechtel Inc? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!