Experienced Solderer -N. Austin. Needed for Multi Shifts. Immediate Hire!
What ResourceMFG is Hiring for:
Experienced Solderer in North Austin.
- Pay $18:00 per hour.
- Needed for Multi Shifts.
- Immediate Hire
- 1st Shift: 6:30am-3pm
- 2nd Shift 3pm-10pm
- Pay: 18.00 per hour, or more, depending on experience
- Currently offering a Sign On Bonus!
- We offer health, vision, and dental benefits.
- Solders components to printed circuit boards and other board assemblies. Accomplishes various production assembly functions.
- Assembles products or sub-assemblies according to verbal and / or written instructions, or by following drawings or diagrams.
- Accurately interprets various types of drawings, bill of materials, and diagrams.
- Solders electronic components both surface mount and through-hole devices to printed circuit boards.
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; applies feedback to improve performance.
- Soldering experience and familiarity with IPC-A-610 standards preferred.
- Good or correctable eyesight and cannot be colorblind.
- Ability to identify standard electronic components.
This opportunity from ResourceMFG is available in Austin.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with ResourceMFG offers:
Long Term Work
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
ResourceMFG has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Pre-Employment Check
- Shift Work
- Valid Certifications
- Relevant Industry Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
ResourceMFG is the first and largest national staffing company specializing in manufacturing, working alongside top plants and facilities to provide jobs in production, quality, maintenance, supervision and all levels of management.
Read more on ResourceMFG Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from ResourceMFG? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!