Experienced Electrical Drafter in Houston, TX: Comp Wages + Benefits
What Patterson-UTI is Hiring for:
Electrical Drafter in Houston, TX.
- Create detailed schematics for electrical switchgear, drives, controls, and PLC based equipment
- Develop single line drawings, basic general arrangement drawings, nameplate, panel board schedules and other drawings required for manufacturing, proposals, and customer documentation
- Create symbols in Autocad Electrical as required for schematics and single line drawings
- Revise drawings as required for design changes and as-built customer documentation
- Prepare I/O lists
- Assist with component selection and bills of material
- Assist with ongoing efforts to standardize and unify design document standards
- Support and collaborate with other departments within the organization
- Interact with the customer and suppliers
- May be required to survey and support equipment in the shop
- All other duties as assigned
- Associates degree in Drafting OR 5 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Experience with using Autocad Electrical
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and wiring
- Basic knowledge of cable sizing
- Basic familiarity with National Electric Code
This opportunity from Patterson-UTI is available in Houston.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Patterson-UTI offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Patterson-UTI has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Mechanically Inclined
- 5 Years Experience
- Bachelors Degree
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Patterson-UTI provides expertise and scale in major operational areas as well as a diverse network of drilling and pressure pumping services, directional drilling, rental equipment and technology. They are dedicated to delivering results so that their customers can embrace new possibilities and growth.
Read more on Patterson-UTI Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Patterson-UTI? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!