Equipment Operators in TX: $2500 Sign On Bonus, 120hrs Per Week, Housing
What Synergetic Staffing, LLC is Hiring for:
EXPERIENCED AND ENTRY LEVEL OIL AND GAS CLASS A CDL CEMENT EQUIPMENT OPERATORS:
- Do you have your Class A CDL?
- Would you like to work for the world's largest oilfield services company?
- Would you like to work for a company that the has an excellent reputation for safety 1st?
- Would you like to work for a company that is committed its employees, customers and technology?
CEMENT EQUIPMENT OPERATOR SHIFT ROTATIONS:
- 15 Days On/ 6 Days Off
- Housing and meals provided
- Flights provided
- Excellent benefits
- 100-120 Hours per week.
- $2500 Sign on bonus
- Direct Hire
- Cement Equipment Operator - $18 to $23
BENEFITS FOR CEMENT EQUIPMENT OPERATOR:
- Health, Vision, Dental
- 401k w/ 6% match
- 3 Weeks of PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Discounted Stock Purchase Program
- Profit Sharing
CEMENT EQUIPMENT OPERATORS BACKGROUND PROFILE:
- Must be able to interview in person- Tuesday June 14 in Denton, Texas
- Class A CDL with airbrake endorsement required
- Prior oil and gas experience a plus
- Construction, farming, or military background preferred
- Clean MVR
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
This opportunity from Synergetic Staffing, LLC is available in Denton.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Synergetic Staffing, LLC offers:
Lots of Hours
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Synergetic Staffing, LLC has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- Class A CDL
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Synergetic Staffing, LLC:
Synergetic Staffing, LLC is committed to partner with and assist both employers and potential candidates with temporary, temp-to-hire and permanent employment.
Read more on Synergetic Staffing, LLC Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Synergetic Staffing, LLC? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!