Equip Operator - Joffre, BC. 6/1 Shift. LOA. CSTS 2020 + Driver's License.
What Jardeg is Hiring for:
Utility Equipment Operator to perform equipment operator work for an Outage at our client’s facility located at Joffre.
Schedule: 6/1 Shift
- General labourer tasks associated to facility maintenance
- Conduct and participate in pre-job toolbox meetings and Pre-Task Analysis (PTA) to identify potential hazards and measures to eliminate or minimize them
- Correct unsafe acts and bring unsafe conditions to the attention of immediate supervisor
- Receive permits required to execute necessary tasks
- Review Safe Work Procedures associated with the job prior to task execution
- Carry-out tasks in a manner that will not jeopardize own/others safety
- Identify changes to workflow or problems associated with task execution and report to Quinn supervision
- Return all tools (clean) back to the proper area after the job is complete or at the end of the shift
- Ensure the appropriate use of Personal Protective Equipment while performing tasks
- Maintain relations with customer and co-workers through effective interpersonal and communication skills
- High degree of Safety Awareness and commitment to safety, his/her own and other workers
- Capable of working in a multi-trade, multi-skilled work environment
- Follow all Quinn and client safe work practices, procedures and guidelines
- Attend safety meetings
- Demonstrate mechanical ability with quality focus
- Self-motivated, able to work under minimal supervision
- Prior experience in building maintenance and associated tasks in an industrial setting, preferred
- Able to meet conditions outlined on the Physical Demands Analysis
- Achieve 100% completion of mandatory Quinn and client training
- Pre-access Drug & Alcohol test
- Minimum of a class 5 drivers licence with Clear Driving Record
- Forklift Operator ticket with Zoom Boom certification
- Training Required: CSTS 2020, Fall Protection Full, Confined Space
This opportunity from Jardeg is available in British Columbia.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Jardeg offers:
Living Out Allowance
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Jardeg has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Drivers License
- CSTS 2020
- Valid Certifications
- Relevant Industry Experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
If you’re a tradesperson working in Canada, their positions across commercial, infrastructure, and industrial construction and maintenance means they have more than just a job for you.
Read more on Jardeg Jobs
Ready to apply?
Interested in this lead from Jardeg? It’s time to take action! Click the buttons below for the methods you can apply to this job and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!